Art of Janice Bell

Art of Janice Bell

Monday, October 22, 2012

Been a while!

Right now I'm still baking out the maps on that tree branch for my freelance project (yeah I know, seems like it's been forever)

But I am making solid progress with the ArenaNet art test. I FINALLY finished the rock wall texture. I have the normals baked out but have yet to test out the set up in engine or apply it to the model. Also need to create a spec map, and fix some seams when it tiles (damn you Zbrush!).


I'm going to reuse the grass I already made (maybe as a single 256 instead of a 512). So tonight I'll try to get started on sorting the wood beams out. I already have a really crappy photo source texture on there with the UV's laid out on it, but I'm thinking about sculpting a 256x512 tileable wood texture to work off of instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment